Thursday, January 6, 2011

Splendiferous sightings: Beauties

This week's splendiferous sightings feature some beautimous ladies!
And did I mention they have great style, too?

Meet Sydney of The Daybook:

Truth or Dare
Admittedly, I'm not usually a fan of yellow and black together, but I LOVE this look on Sydney.  That dress is absolute perfection on her, and the way she wore the belt added an interesting twist to a simple, chic outfit. This look is stunning!

Now meet Rebecca of The Clothes Horse:

Pale But Not A Ghost
Rebecca's look is so perfectly feminine.  That pretty floral coat leaves me itching for a similar piece for my wardrobe.  And what can I say about the umbrella?  It adds a little bit of quirkiness, which I always love.  This is one of those looks that just makes me want to go shopping and find interesting, unique pieces.

I hope you'll peruse the blogs of these lovely ladies!  I promise they won't disappoint!

To visit the full posts of the featured outfits, just click on the images.



0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...