Monday, February 7, 2011

Overcoming testosterone


So everybody keeps talking about this football game that happened yesterday.  What gives?


Just kidding.  I watched it, too.

Caleb and I went to one of his co-workers house for the yearly ritual viewing party of the Super Bowl.  We all made lots of silly $1 bets, such as "what song will the Blackeyed Peas open with" and "what color Gatorade will be dumped on the winning coach."  You know...important stuff.  I broke even.

I dressed casual for the occasion, but I made sure I had some feminine touches so that I wasn't overwhelmed by the high levels of testosterone in the room.  I like the frills on this pretty-colored cardigan, and the scarves is one of my faves.  I love all the colors, and it goes with just about anything.

For now, I'm enjoying considerably warmer weather than last week's blizzard invasion, but I hear there's a great chance for more snow this Wednesday.  I feel that it's necessary to invest in a good pair of high quality gloves so that I don't develop frost bite in my fingers and can no longer write my blog.  'Twould be a sad day, indeed.

Any recommendations?




pea coat, skinny jeans - Old Navy
shirt - Forever 21
cardi - Moth (Anthro), thrifted
scarf - via Marshall's
boots - Diba, via DSW




0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...