Monday, March 21, 2011

Keeping it easy


Let's be real...sometimes the occasion just doesn't call for a super chic outfit.  One of these occasions?  A quick thrifting trip.

When my little sister was visiting last week, she mentioned that she wanted to check out Plato's Closet.  She is currently attending the same university I got my Bachelor's from, which is in a tiny college town, so her resale options are less than ideal.  I, of course, agreed to take her for a little resale therapy.

When I shop, I don't like to feel fussy - especially when I'm digging through the racks of a resale or thrift shop.  Simple and easy is definitely the way to go.

So for this occasion, I threw together a graphic tee with a comfy, flowy skirt and added some sandals that are easy to slip in and out of - makes trying on shoes much less time consuming.

And voila!

There's not much to it, but I don't think there always has to be.

And, in case you haven't noticed the multitude of its appearances, these sunnies are definitely a spring favorite!





tee - Target, gifted from Mom
skirt - Old Navy
sandals - ??
sunnies - Betsey Johnson, via TJ Maxx
bird earrings - Kohl's

0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...