Somehow, I remained completely oblivious to the fact that I was featured in Links a la Mode for April 21st! I'm completely late and should have gotten this up much sooner, but I really had no clue that I was even included! I guess I assumed I would be emailed or contacted in some other way if I was chosen.
This is the first time a blog post of mine has been featured, and I'm so excited! Be sure to check out my tutorial, as well as the other great articles!
LINKS À LA MODE: APRIL 21ST
- Best Of Brooklyn: 12 Ways to look your best on a budget...
- Denimology: Denimology Collaborates With Closed Jeans For Japan!
- Fashables: The End of the Skinny Jean
- Fashion is Evolution: A step-by-step straw hat DIY project, and a showcase of my straw hat collection
- FashionablyNumb: Spice Up Your Life : Looking back to the icons in the 1990's.
- Fashstash: Colour-blocking madness. Don't stop, Colour-block!
- Fumiko Kawa: Fashion Girls for Japan
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: How To Overcome The Challenges of Blogging in a Second Language
- Life's Obsessions: Creativity Block & How to over come it!
- Made To Travel: See how a little blogging made a difference to the huge online retailer ASOS
- North On Harper: Sheer Joy
- Oranges and Apples: Finance, fashion and feminism: the shopaholic stereotype
- Overseeing Fashion: DIY Project: Mineral Rings
- Rachel Michaella: "Car-Crash Fashion" - ripped, frayed, dyed and utterly distressed fashion...is it a statement or just too much?
- Sample Sale Sites: Top 5 Office Appropriate Spring Accessory Trends
- Searching for Style: We all knew Rodarte was expensive, but did you know that 4 items from Rodarte costs the same as 19 items from Lanvin, 28 items from Miu Miu, or 250 items from Topshop?
- The SpendThrift Experiment: An extra large rant about vanity sizing
- Splendiferous Inclinations: A tutorial for Fiesta inspired nails!
- Style Delights: Nine Rules of Style - How to look good, feel good and make the world a better place!
- Style Delights: What do you need to make your wardrobe timeless and always In Vogue! Read this
- ThisIsAYes: Me Day - How to Make a Personal Day Off Perfect