Monday, May 9, 2011

One pieces: Suit for any style


One piece swimsuits are something I used to be vehemently opposed to.  For years, bikinis have been my swimwear essentials, and I've collected various colors, styles, and varieties.  In fact, I once thought that a bikini was the only youthful, stylish, and attractive swimwear option.

However, as I get older, I'm realizing that this is not so, and I'm being drawn more and more to the streamlined, flattering silhouette of a one piece.  I used to struggle to find stylish one pieces that suited my aesthetic, but, now, there's truly a one piece for everyone.  Here are a handful of one piece styles that are sure to please any type of fashionista...




Feminine Florals
If you have a feminine flair to your style, these pretty little swimsuits will perfectly match your girly taste.  They're sweet and sassy, but a one piece maintains an alluring sophistication.
a - b - c - d

Prim & Proper
These simply-shaped one pieces are perfect for the modest girl who wants to exude a classic elegance.  They're chic and lovely in every way, and they'll always remain timeless.
a - b - c - d

Vibrant Vixens
These colorful options are perfect for the girl with a bold sense of style.  They're eye-catching and fun, and they'll make sure you'll stay right where you want to be - at the center of attention.
a - b - c - d

Sexy Silhouettes
Who says that you can't show a little skin in a one piece?  If you're the kind of gal that loves a little sex appeal, these sultry suits are perfect for you.
a - b - c - d

Black Beauties
Like its cousin the LBD, the LBS (little black swimsuit) is a classic, universally flattering choice.  It's a swimwear classic for any shape, age, form, or style, so you're sure to find one that suits you.
a - b - c - d

Retro Recreations
If you crave style with a vintage inspiration, you'll love a retro one piece.  They're throwbacks to older times that are fun and stylish, and they'll definitely give you that vintage flair you love.
a - b - c - d

Which one piece style suits you?

2 inclinations:

ali v. said...[Reply to comment]

Jessica! I LOVE this post--I posted about one-pieces today too! I'm probably a "prim & proper" kind of girl, though I love the others you chose as well. Hope you had a great day! xoxo {av}

Jessica Marie said...[Reply to comment]

@{av} | {long distance loving} Thanks! It was fun to put together. I'd either go for feminine florals or retro recreations - but a marriage of the two would be ideal! I'll be sure to check out your one piece post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...