Friday, July 15, 2011

Scarf swap


I'm officially back from vacation, and what better way to get back into the swing of things than with a swap?!

I participated in a blogger scarf swap put together by the ladies of The Concrete Catwalk, Kendi Everyday, My Edit, and Kansas Couture.  I was paired up with the lovely Meggy of Chasing Davies.  See which scarf I sent her and how she styled it here!


I wore this outfit to do some grocery shopping at Sprouts.  It's hot as h-e-double hockey sticks here, so I wanted to wear something light and airy, since I knew I'd be lugging grocery bags up the stairs to my apartment.

I pulled my hair back with the scarf Meggy sent me.  I love scarves, and wearing it this way kept my hair out of my face and added to the easy, breezy look.  I love how an accessory can really pull a look together!

Thanks so much to Meggy for sending me this scarf!  Be sure to swing by and check out her blog!




cami - Target
tank - Old Navy
skirt - Ross(?)
sandals - Bakers
sunnies - Gap, via TJ Maxx
scarf - swapped

2 inclinations:

Just Daisy said...[Reply to comment]

love the scarf and those cute sandals!

xoxo,
daisy

http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

You make me so hard wearing that skirt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...