Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Girl's Night Out - Fall 2011


Last week, I attended Shecky's Girl's Night Out in Dallas with my friend Kendra of Low Cost, High Style.  We had a fun evening filled with shopping, cocktails, a fantastic goodie bag, and some much needed catching up.  (Kendra and I both did a sales internship a couple years ago, and we hadn't seen each other since our training in May of 2009).


There were some great vendors and boutiques, and we really enjoyed perusing all the make-shift shops.

Check out all that jewelry!

I almost bought this adorable dress from one of the boutiques, but it was a little much too short in the bum area.  It was so cute, though!  I was sad to walk away without in my possession, but I don't think the whole world needs to see my panties.

 This is Zoe of Fashion Plate - isn't she fabulous?!  I could never pull off this look, but she looks so cool and confident, and she was super sweet.  She takes vintage items and 'upcycles' them, and I wanted to buy at least five pieces from her, including a gorgeous pleated dress that was sadly outside of my budget.  I did walk away with a great top though, which I'm sure you'll see soon in a future post.  Kendra also walked away with a fantastic sequined short sleeve blazer from her boutique, which is fabulous!

 Taking a minute to pose in front of a mirror...

 This was my first time attending GNO, and I'm so glad Kendra joined me for the event.  I can't wait for the next one!

H&M top, Banana Republic skirt; Michael Kors flats; Anne Klein earrings and watch; vintage purse



6 inclinations:

azu said...[Reply to comment]

You always look so glamourous! I like what you're wearing :) The top is so cute. It's a bummer that dress was too short :/ I love the collar on it!

www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Ugh! I wish I would have known about this! It would have been so exciting to go!!a

Alexis Grace of NorthOnHarper said...[Reply to comment]

Looks like an amazingly fun event---- and I too want Zoe's sense of personal style!

Jessica Marie said...[Reply to comment]

@Alexis Grace of NorthOnHarper It was a lot of fun! And Zoe was incredible! Not very many girls can pull off a gold shirt AND sequined shorts! :)

Jessica Marie said...[Reply to comment]

@MyDearJenn Aw, we would have loved to have you with us! Stay updated on the DFW Blogger FB page. That's where we were making plans at.

Jessica Marie said...[Reply to comment]

@azu Thanks! And it was SUCH a bummer that dress was too short - I loved everything about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...