Thursday, September 8, 2011

My posting has been scarce lately because we are trying to purchase a house, and much of my spare time has been dedicated to all the things that go along with that.  We put in an offer on the home we want last night, so keep your fingers crossed for us!

Saturday Update:


The seller accepted our offer - we're going to be homeowners!  We found a cute vintage charmer (built in 1940) that we are absolutely in love with.  Caleb and I are beyond excited about this new stage in our lives.  We will have a lot going on in this next month or so, so please bear with me as I adjust to finishing my last semester of grad school and the changes that come along with purchasing and moving into a home.

1 inclinations:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Fingers crossed!! Hope you get your dream home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...