Thursday, November 10, 2011

An outfit post!




Yes...I'm alive - and I'm still dressing up in pretty outfits!

I can't even express what a relief it is to have an outfit post up!  I haven't posted one since October 10 - that was a month ago!  Clearly, my love for rust continues because I'm wearing the exact same cardigan, and it's been appearing in my outfit rotation a LOT.  I got it on super sale at Old Navy over the summer for like $6-7, so my price-to-wear ratio is going to be so little!

Caleb and I still have so much to do around our little house.  We're building a farmhouse style table this weekend, and we're really excited.  When it's all done, it should seat 10-12 people, so it will be perfect for entertaining!  In addition to that DIY project, we're also still looking for some stuff for our bedroom.  The master bedroom is in a converted attic, so the ceilings are great, but the bedroom furniture we currently have is just to bulky for the room.  The headboard is super tall, so it wouldn't even fit on the along the wall where we plan to put the bed!  Luckily, the furniture fits great in our guest bedroom downstairs, so it's still being put to good use.  We're thinking about building our own headboard out of fence posts, and we plan to find some used drawers and stuff and revive them.  Should be fun!

And just for clarification, the pictures are not in front of my house.  We've been scoping out places in Fort Worth for outfit photos, and there are so many neat old buildings and houses that are perfect for bloggy pictures!  This old house is just a few minutes away from ours, and what a little gem it is!  You can see more photos and outfit credits after the jump... 












Old Navy cardigan (similar, great crochet option)
Forever 21 dress (love this one's colors!)
vintage purse, won via a Two Birds giveaway!
Forever 21 sunnies (Marc Jacobs style, F21)
Kohl's socks (exact, similar)
vintage belt (pretty floral option)
vintage shoes (very similar)

Want 10% off spa and laser services?  Click here!


1 inclinations:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I love how this outfit just works together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...