Thursday, December 30, 2010

For the love of boots


In case you haven't noticed, I love these brown boots.  I wear them quite a bit.
I especially love wearing them with dresses or skirts, evidenced not only today, but also here and here.
It's fun to dress up a rugged pair of boots.  I suppose I like the unexpected juxtaposition (SAT word of the day for any high schoolers who are reading).  :)

Do you have a pair of shoes that you get attached to?  Or how about another article of clothing or an accessory?  Purse?  Jeans?  Anything?

Sometimes I get attached to certain items, and I have to make sure I don't get into a rut.  Is anyone else like this?

In other news...it was warm here in Texas today.  The weather here is so bipolar that you have to check weather.com every day, and even then it'll change on you.  I hope all the northerners are enjoying the winter.  We don't have a true representation of this season in Texas.










dress - Derek Heart, via Ross
tights - Anna Sui, via TJ Maxx
boots - Diba, via DSW
purse, Ecko, via Ross
belt - thrifted
ring - Forever 21
earrings - Daisy Fuentes for Kohl's
sunnies - J. Lo, via TJ Maxx

0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...