Saturday, December 11, 2010

Giraffes and oxfords


Tonight Caleb and I went to his family's house for his mom's birthday.  We ate some smoked chicken that was SO good and had cheesecake for dessert...yum!  We bought Caleb's mother a wine corker set and a quirky cork that read: "Cheap wine, expensive cork!"  It was a good evening.


Somehow, I never seem to get around to taking pictures until the sun has gone down and there's no light outside, so I get stuck taking photos indoors.  I took advantage of being at a different location and took pictures at Caleb's parents house.  Maggie, my sister-in-law, played the role of photographer this time.  Thanks, Mags!


I really liked my outfit tonight because I was super comfortable, but there were several pieces that I loved.  I especially like my blouse, which has cute little giraffes on it.  I'm a sucker for all things animals.  I can't count how many pieces of jewelry I have that feature animals!


I also quite enjoy my oxfords.  Who doesn't love this trend?!  They're chic, yet cool and casual at the same time.  


Do you have a favorite trend of the moment?







Smile worthy:
Giraffes on a shirt.

0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...