Saturday, December 25, 2010

Wishing you a splendiferous Christmas!

splendiferous: splendid; magnificent; fine

inclination: a disposition or bent, esp. of the mind or will;
a liking or preference

(definitions via dictionary.com)

After much thought, I decided to rename my blog.  Since the birth of my baby, er, blog, I've struggled with whether or not it suited my personal style and outlook on life.  I also wondered whether it was creative enough or captured the feeling I wanted to instill.  I feel this new name is more appropriate.  It still has the whimsy that I love, but I think its more catchy, unique, and memorable.  What do you think?

I hope you're having a splendiferous Christmas, and I wish you and your family many blessings!

0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...