Friday, December 24, 2010

Lay out your stockings



It's Christmas Eve!  Don't forget to put out your stocking for Santa to stuff with goodies!

Speaking of stockings, I am obsessed with tights this season.  I have been stocking up big time!  My sister's entire Christmas present to me this year was tights.  Yep.  That's it.  She let me pick a bunch out, and I loved digging through all the colors and patterns at Kohl's.  They had tons of great options at a fantastic price, so be sure to check them out!

The pink stockings I wore today were part of my selection.  I layered them over a pair of thicker tights to keep me toasty, and it worked rather well.  It was pretty cold and wet here in Hot Springs, Arkansas, so I definitely needed all the extra warmth I could get.  Texas has been pretty warm lately, so it was nice to layer up.  Although I learned quickly that fashion blogging is not for the weak...I was freezing when Caleb was taking my pictures!  The view we had was gorgeous, though.









Shop: Skirt, Earrings (similar), Ring, Tights, Boots

0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...