Thursday, January 13, 2011

A little bit of cheese


Ya dig the saddle?

Last night, my sisters, niece, mom, and I visited some friends of the family, Rachel and Ruby.  We hung out at their ranch and played the Michael Jackson game for Wii, which, surprisingly, I was pretty darn good at, and ate at a local Italian place, where I had a killer calzone.  Before I left, Rachel, snapped some photos of me - fun ranch props included.

I felt a little cheesy, but let's face it...I take pictures of myself and have a fashion blog - I'm a cheesy person.  But, hey, at least I'm in good company.  :)

As for the skirt I'm wearing, you saw it here, but I decided to remix it!  Which look do you prefer?












sweater - Moda International, via BHFO Outlet on e-Bay
skirt - Target, thrifted
tights, bird ring - Charlotte Russe
socks, flower hair clip - Forever 21
boots - Diba, via DSW
blazer - Banana Republic, thrifted
birdcage necklace - Forever 21, via Plato's Closet
pearl earrings - little shop in Key West

photos taken by Rachel Paredez
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...