Thursday, January 13, 2011

Splendiferous sightings: Melt my heart

I love Thursdays because I get to show you outfits that I, and probably you, get great inspiration from.  It's so fun to browse the blogs of other fashion lovers and find looks that are unique and worth sharing, and I knew from the moment I saw todays look that it had to be featured.

So, with no further ado, meet Erin of Calivintage...

calivintage: hearts and flowers
Hearts and Flowers

I always love Erin's fun, bold sense of style, and this look is so perfectly feminine it makes my heart melt.  Absolutely irresistible!

calivintage: hearts and flowers

The cut of the dress is perfect, and I love how Erin accesorized with that adorable headband.  Everything about Erin's dress is fantastic - from the pleats in the skirt, to the hearts, to the polka-dots, and down to the buttons.  The shoes and coat are also wonderful.

Click on the images to see Erin's full post, and be sure to check out the rest of her splendiferous blog!

0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...