Thursday, January 20, 2011

A little explanation


Sorry for the lack of content this week.  I have fibromyalgia, and I'm especially sensitive to climate changes.  With the weather going loco lately, I haven't been feeling all that well.  I finally started to feel better Tuesday (when I wore this outfit), and then another front came in last night.  I felt awful yesterday.

Luckily, an epsom salt bath with an aspercream rub down from the hubby helped relieve some of my achiness, and I do feel a lot better today.  Here's hoping that it stays that way!!  

On a lighter note, I love these tights!  Aren't they fun?!

I hope your week is going magnificently so far.  Tomorrow's Friday...get excited!





dress - via Ross
cardi - Old Navy
belt - Kenneth Cole Reaction, via TJ Maxx
tights - Candie's, via Kohl's
boots - via Rack Room Shoes
ring, earrings - Forever 21

6 inclinations:

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

lokkin good in the tights, hope u feel better

Cassandra said...[Reply to comment]

Aw, I hope you are feeling better!

Your outfit is very chic! I love your tights and cardigan.

Jessica Marie said...[Reply to comment]

Thanks guys!! I'm feeling a LOT better!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...[Reply to comment]

Cute tights! It's really amazing that you talk so open, I have something similar and I wish I could do the same. x hivennn. p.s enter my jeffrey campbell giveaway?

Jessica Marie said...[Reply to comment]

@Jazzy E (hivennn)

Thanks! I've learned that being open about my weaknesses is so much more liberating than holding them in.

Eva said...[Reply to comment]

i understnad where you're coming from, my mom has fibromyalgia. cute outfit, love the sweater with the belt :)

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...