Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An emerging favorite


This white lace skirt has been one of my favorites to remix this season.  I was excited when I picked it up on a thrifting venture in December for just $3 with the tags still attached, but it's proven to be even more versatile than I thought. You can see the other ways I've worn it here and here.


I love the idea of taking something like lace and making it casual.  It's so super feminine and pretty, but this piece is easy to dress up or down.  That makes the skirt super versatile, which is always a good thing in my book.  This look could have easily transformed to an office look with solid tights and pumps, but the additional touch of lace and boots work fine for my grad student lifestyle.

Not only is the skirt versatile for styling options, but I think it will work in just about every season.  I'm excited to see how I can wear it in the seasons to come.

I really believe it's important to have these kind of go-to, easy-to-style pieces in a wardrobe.  I'm glad I discovered this one...especially for so cheap!

What are some of your go-to pieces right now?











button-up - Abercrombie, thrifted
sweater - Moda Int'l., via BHFO Express e-Bay store
skirt - Target, thrifted
inner tights, earrings - Forever 21
lace tights - Candie's for Kohl's
boots - Diba, via DSW
ring - Charlotte Russe

0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...