Thursday, February 3, 2011

Etsy shop

I am continuing to add items to my Etsy shop, Splendiferously Yours.

To see the items I've added so far, click here.

I still have at least 60 items to post, but everything will be posted in good time.  I am by no means of the imagination a photographer, so learning to take good close-up shots of jewelry is kind of an experiment for me.  Slowly but surely, I'll get all my pieces photographed, edited, and put in the store.

I've been making jewelry as a hobby for a while now, so I'm excited to see what the rest of the world thinks about my creations.  Feel free to check out the store and let me know what you think!

If you have not yet visited the store, I make a variety of jewelry - everything from eclectic to earthy to dainty to fabulous and fun.  I have a wide taste of style, and my jewelry reflects that.  I also priced my pieces very competitively.  My goal isn't to make tons of money off my shop - it's to share one of my passions with the world.

For always, I'm Splendiferously Yours.

2 inclinations:

Cassandra said...[Reply to comment]

Oooh, I didn't know you had an Etsy shop! I love all of the cute fabric post earrings!

Jessica Marie said...[Reply to comment]

@Cassandra

Thanks! I just recently opened it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...