Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Indoor photos and more snow


I kept yesterday's outfit clean and simple.  I wasn't at all in a fussy mood.  I do love this plum color of the shirt, though.  I'm a big fan of jewel tones.


Like most bloggers, I far prefer outdoor photos to indoor photos, but, alas, I'm forced to move my photo shoots indoors when Caleb when we can't quite get our schedules to match and we run out of light outside.  I don't have a fancy camera - just a point and shoot - and I'm not quite sure what those dots are that creep into some of pictures.  Advice?

On a different note, snow and ice have returned to Texas, and my Wednesday night class has been cancelled for the second week in a row.  I'm glad I don't have to make my half-hour commute in these less-than-ideal conditions, but I don't enjoy falling behind in class, especially so early in the semester.

Nonetheless, I'm enjoying another day in my pajamas with June by my side or on my lap.  She doesn't venture much further than that.











top - Victoria's Secret, via BHFO e-Bay store
jeans - NY & Co, via Ross
jacket - Target
scarf - Cato's
oxford pumps - Impo, via DSW
earrings, flower clip, stacked rings - Forever 21



0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...