Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Feeling collegiate


Today, I was tired.  And I was tired because I felt like 15 things were going on at once.  You've been there, right?

For me, I had to finish up a paper and the affiliated presentation materials, recruit freshman students for a focus group for a research project, and lead a seminar in class.  Maybe it was all the academic vibes, because my outfit appears to be rather decidedly collegiate.  The glasses, the argyle, the oxfords...I must have really been vibing with the academia today.

I stayed up way too late last night perfecting my paper, so luckily I was able to sneak a nap in.  I don't think I would have made it to class without it!

I wasn't able to take these photos until I got home from class after 9 p.m., so here I am, feeling a little worn out at the end of a long day.  It's not alway rainbows, butterflies, and pretty makeup over here, people.  But at least I pattern-mixed, which I usually find terrifying.

Floral and argyle - hmm...I think I like it.



blouse - American Eagle, thrifted
cardi - Target
jeans - Old Navy
oxfords - Go Max, via DSW
pearl earrings - jewelry store in Key West


2 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...