Saturday, June 25, 2011

Looking back: Engagement photos


Caleb and I celebrate our one year anniversary tomorrow!  We're so excited!  I thought it would be fun to share this milestone with you all by featuring photos that we have taken over the course of our time together.  Yesterday, I shared some pictures from our dating years, and today I'm sharing some of our engagement photos.  They were taken by a friend of ours, Jonathan, on our college campus and around our quaint college town.  It was his first time to ever take engagement shots, so it was fun for all of us!  Johnathan was super enthusiastic, which made the experience all the more memorable.  I love the way our photos came out, and they will always remind me of the joyous time of our engagement.























2 inclinations:

Eva said...[Reply to comment]

happy anniversary!! my husband and I celebrate our 2 year anniversary in July :)

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Jessica Marie said...[Reply to comment]

@Eva Thanks so much! It's an exciting time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...