Friday, June 24, 2011

Reminiscing


This weekend, Caleb and I celebrate one year of marriage!  The anniversary has me reminiscing about our dating years.  We have so many precious memories, and I'm so thankful for our formative years as a couple.  We had so much fun together!  Some of our favorite memories are our travels together - from Miami, to the Bahamas, to San Diego, to Chicago, and everything in between!  But I'm also so appreciative of the time spent in our quaint college town, where we attended plays, sporting events, banquets, and just enjoyed our time together.  It is in these years that our love began to blossom, and now it's flourished into something that I thank God for every day.  Our dating years set the foundation for the life that we're building together.

Join me as I take a trip down memory lane...



























Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...