Monday, July 4, 2011


Happy Independence Day everyone!  (And happy birthday to my niece Keira and my husband Caleb!  I'm enjoying time with them at Disney World right now!)


I wish I had something more patriotic to share with you on the Fourth of July, but this is what I wore to run last minute errands before our trip.  I created a Independence Day inspired look on Polyvore that I liked so much that I decided to try to recreate it, but, unfortunately, I didn't have much luck finding a red and white striped shirt.  (Click here to see the look I'm talking about.)  It was a little bit of a bummer, but I'll share what I settled on later!

I hope you're having a wonderful day filled with family, friends, and fireworks!  Happy Fourth!



tank - Forever 21, thrifted via Plato's Closet
capris - Vera Wang for Kohl's
flats - Dollhouse, via Ross
purse - Free Bird, via TJ Maxx

0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...