Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm alive

Hello, abandoned readers!

I am back from somewhat of a blog hiatus and just wanted to check in and let you know that I didn't fall off the face of the planet or anything.  I had family in town for some time, and then Keira, my niece, stayed an additional week.  Toward the end of Keira's stay, I also got a new job - which I love, by the way.

However, I didn't just take time away from my little ol' blog just for those purposes.  I used the time away to reflect on some things and think about some changes I'd like to make - concerning both this blog and my lifestyle.  I won't bombard you with all the details now, but I'll discuss those changes soon.

Anywho, I mainly wanted to let you know that I'm alive - and so is this dear little blog of mine.  I'll be back to normal posting very, very soon.

xoxo

0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...