Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One last go around



Autumn is right around the corner, so I decided to break out some brights for one of the last days of summer.  I hadn't worn this dress since my vacation in May, and I thought it deserved one more outing before scarves, tights, and rich fall hues take over.
To help this look transition into fall, I added a cardigan.  Admittedly, this extra step was unnecessary, as Texas continues to experience warm temperatures.  Still, I couldn't resist throwing on this three-quarter sleeve treasure, since I'm pretty sure the last time I wore a cardi was on my birthday.

I'm definitely looking forward to breaking out the rest of my fall clothes soon, so hopefully this Texas heat diminishes quickly. May fall and winter be long and prosperous - I've had enough of this heat!





TJ Maxx dress; Old Navy cardigan; Seychelles loafers; vintage necklace

4 inclinations:

Janell said...[Reply to comment]

That is such a super cute dress :)

Janell
www.fashionableyoubyj.blogspot.com

Jessica Marie said...[Reply to comment]

@Janell Thanks! I had wanted a watercolor style dress, and this one fit the bill. :)

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

you look so cute <3
toodles,
The Indie Chase Blog

Jessica Marie said...[Reply to comment]

@Mădiii Aw, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...