Thursday, December 23, 2010


The above picture has absolutely nothing to do with my outfit choice today.  I just love my niece Keira, and I thought you should know.  She's a doll!

Today was another very eventful day.  Caleb and I are heading out of town tomorrow, so I had to finish up some last minute Christmas shopping.  I also met a friend for lunch, which somehow turned into dinner, at a restaurant called Bliss.  It's a vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, raw cuisine restaurant.  It was quite delish.  It was interesting to see (and taste) how foods can be recreated to satisfy people with special diets.  But I'll be the first to admit that I need bread and ice cream to survive, so I could never commit to a raw food lifestyle.  Nevertheless, it's good for a tasty, interesting treat every now and then.

Since I was running all over town, I kept my outfit simple today: just a button up over a cami, belt cinched at the waist, and skinny jeans.  Unfortunately, the picture with my boots in the frame turned out fuzzy, but you can see them here.  They have a very vintage-inspired feel to them that I quite like, and they are on sale for super, super cheap right now.  If you want them, snatch them now ladies!

Now I shall return to wrapping gifts reading blogs until my eyes just can't take it anymore.  Pleasant dreams!



0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...