Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lack of consistency

I am back home and can return to normalcy for, well, one day.

Thursday Caleb and I head to Hot Springs, Arkansas, where we're spending a long Christmas weekend vacation with the hubby's family.  What does one do in such a place?  I'm not quite sure yet, but I'm looking forward to finding out.  Hopefully it includes finding more time for photo-taking of outfits.

I loved being with my family, but I did miss writing for this blog daily, as well as reading (and viewing) the work of others.  Learning how to manage a blog while travelling is something I will have to learn.  I really want to maintain consistency no matter what, but I haven't learned that craft yet.  Any suggestions?

I won't bore you with today's outfit.  Five and a half hours on the road=jeans and tee.  Nothing overly exciting.  But you know what is exciting?  Christmas is almost here!  What are your plans this year?

0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...