Monday, January 31, 2011

Computer illiterate

Although I often wish I had a better understanding of techie stuff, sometimes I feel completely computer illiterate.  I'm having some memory card issues that I'm trying to figure out how to resolve, but, unfortunately, Google isn't being good to me today.  In fact, I've been having difficulties pretty much all weekend trying to figure this situation out.

Unfortunately, this means I'll continue to be way behind on outfit posts.  On top of that, I wanted to kick off my Etsy shop tomorrow, and now I'm not sure that's possible.  I am excited to get back into the swing of regular blogging and start my new Etsy venture, filled with lots of pretty handmade jewelry, so hopefully it won't be too long before things are back to normal!!

xo

0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...