Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Time in Florida


Most of my pictures from my time at Disney World and throughout Florida are of my niece, Keira.  To be honest, the last thing on my mind was taking outfit photos of myself - I was really just enjoying time with family.  The photo above is one of few pictures that I'm in - I had to get one in front of the castle with my Caleb!  We had a terrific time, and I know Keira made some great memories.  What better way to spend your fourth birthday?!


My parents were so gracious to offer to bring the whole family (unfortunately my brother and sister-in-law couldn't make it), and I know Keira enjoyed having us all there.  She was so confused when Caleb left earlier than I did to go back to work, and then she pouted when I was dropped off at the airport in Miami - she said she wanted to come with me!  She truly is a wonderful little girl, and I'm so blessed to have such a beautiful, bright, and loving niece!

Here's the birthday girl herself...  


Don't let the carousel mislead you - this girl is brave!  She went on Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain with me!


0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...