Monday, August 29, 2011

Ladies' night


Last Friday night, I attended a bachelorette/lingerie shower at the swanky NYLO Hotel in Irving.  We started off with drinks and some chit-chat in the hotel's lounge, went to dinner at Mi Cocina, and then returned to our room at the hotel for games, yummy cupcakes, and, of course, the opening of the gifts.
I kept my look simple, feminine, and comfortable - a far stretch for me, huh? (cough)  It's still blazing hot in Texas, so a light, flowy dress fit the bill.

All in all, it was fun evening with some fantastic ladies, and I'm so happy for Katie, the bride-to-be.




dress, ring - Forever 21; wedges - Franco Sarto, via TJ Maxx

p.s. I got my hair cut this same day, and I love it!  If you live in the DFW and are looking for a new stylist, contact me!  My stylist was absolutely fabulous!

2 inclinations:

Jo said...[Reply to comment]

I'm excited to see you in a small wedge heel! I've noticed you don't wear heels that often, I'm the opposite and don't wear flats that often. The slight heel makes your legs look great!
:)

Jessica Marie said...[Reply to comment]

@Joecelyn Esparza You're right - I rarely wear heels! I practically live in flats, but every now and then I like to wear something a little more "special." I agree that they definitely make your legs look great, but they definitely don't make my feet feel great! If I could get over the comfort aspect, I'd probably wear heels a lot more often.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...