Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ATI Laser Clinic November Special



Remember when I talked about ATI Laser Clinic and told you DFW gals to be on the lookout for specials?  Well, as promised, I have information regarding the Dallas and North Richland Hills special for November...

In the spirit of pre-holiday makeovers, the DFW clinics are offering Fraxel or Pixel resurfacing treatments PLUS an Obagi gift for only $149 - which is discounted 25% from their usual price and literally $100s cheaper than many med spas!  These rejuvenating treatments promise to rebuild collagen and elastin, reveal fresher, younger skin, and repair lines, wrinkles, and even acne scars.

If you're interested in learning more about these resurfacing treatments, you can call the Dallas clinic at 214-431-5196 or the North Richland Hills clinic at 817-918-4139 to set up a consultation.  Be sure to let them know you're a Splendiferous Inclinations reader!  Also, feel free to contact me if you want some more information before scheduling a consultation.  I'll do my best to help out!


*Full Disclosure: As an ATI Laser Clinic ambassador, I receive services free of charge.  However, my opinions are always my own and my experiences are never fabricated. 

0 inclinations:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...